We are happy to announce our keynote speaker Ladislao Salmerón! He will talk about:
Search interfaces and learning about controversial topics
Ladislao Salmerón is associate professor and director of the Reading Institute of the University of Valencia, Spain. He obtained his PhD in 2006 on experimental psychology at the University of Granada, Spain, and was a Fulbright visiting scholar at the Institute of Cognitive Science of the University of Colorado, USA, during 2007. His research focuses on the cognitive mechanisms of digital reading. Within this field, he has studied the development of digital reading competence across adolescence, digital reading skills of students with intellectual disability, or the use of eye-movements videos to support the acquisition of digital reading abilities.
- 09:00 – 09:30 Introductory session by organisers
- 09:30 – 10:30 Keynote – Ladislao Salmerón: “Search interfaces and learning about controversial topics”
- 10:30 – 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 – 12:30 Oral session
- 12:30 – 14:00 Lunch break